Massage Therapy is For Every Body.
Designed around your specific needs. No two bodies and no two massages are the same. Your therapist will speak to you about specific needs, pressure, and modalities to help you reach your wellness goals.
Sports Massage. Customized for you. Your therapist will discuss your activity, and how massage may be able to improve your performance. Helps to improve muscle tone, flexibility, and power, and focuses on injury prevention or recovery.
This may include, but is not limited to
- Deep pressure
- Myofascial release techniques
- Muscle Scraping
- Trigger point release
Recovery Massage. Highly customizable, and recommended for post-athletic events or when recovering from an acute condition. This service may include:
- Relaxing massage techniques
- Gentle stretching
- Compression therapy
For an additional fee we provide:
- Aromatherapy An enhancement that can potentially help with:
- Managing pain
- Improving sleep quality
- Reducing stress, agitation, and anxiety
- Soothing sore joints
- Easing headaches and migraines
Your therapist can help you decide which oil blends best suit your needs. Your specific blend is then applied to your massage depending on your needs, either on the skin or difused in the air.
- Cupping This is an add-on service to your regular massage and will be incorporated into your treatment time. Negative pressure, rather than tissue compression is superior for bodywork for pain, stubborn conditions, repetitive strains, and inflammation
Our customized assessment can help you hit your reset button.