About Warren S. Harvey
Symmetry in Motion | Personal Training and Athletic development
Warren S. Harvey, W.I.T.S – CPT | “The beauty of form arising from the balance of moving the body symmetrically”
Warren holds a bachelor’s degree in interpersonal communications from Syracuse University and for the last 30 years has been involved in athletic coaching and development at the high school level. This experience has inspired him to become certified personal trainer. Building on his experience as an athlete and a coach, he sees the need for health & nutritional knowledge not only for the performance athlete but for everyday living, addressing the health, wellness and cardiovascular needs of his clients.
Symmetry in Motion offers customized performance, private, and team training & development. His philosophy is to meet the clients needs at their level with a symmetrical approach to fitness training that provides a synergistic balance with positive energy that shapes people’s awareness that incorporating a fitness regimen into their lives will lower their risk of heart disease, increase their self-esteem, and expand their mental and physical capacity.
- United State Football League (U.S.F.L) 1982 & 1983
- National Football League (N.F.L) camp appearances 1980 & 1981
- Syracuse University (Scholarship Student Athlete 4 year Letter winner Football) 1976-1979
- Abington High School (Football, Track & Field and Strength & Conditioning coach and has developed numerous college scholarship athletes) 1983-1997
- Bikin’ Blazers Cycling Club of Philadelphia – President
- Team Independence Racing / Keswick Cycle Company 2008
- Nike Sparq High School Football Combine and Camps
- Under Amour High School Football Combine
- Football University (FBU) i350 and High School Combine
Warren S. Harvey's Rates
$65 | Warren Personal Training Session